Just read this truly inspiring and eye opening book of the unfortunate events that happened in Laramie, Wyoming, October 1998. Reading what Judy Shepard and her family went through is truly incredible!! If you would like to read a first hand account of not only what happened before but also what the family was going through after and how the started the Matthew Shepard Foundation, I strongly encourage you to read this book!!
For more information go to matthewshepard.org7 notes
Posted on Thursday, 8 September
Tagged as: Matthew Shepard Matt Laramie Wyoming Mathew Shepard Foundation Judy Shepard book
- rememberthismoment36 reblogged this from jacobs09 and added:
- dinosaurchickenuggets reblogged this from adashofstardust and added:
- adashofstardust reblogged this from jacobs09
- gogetaklu likes this
- anthxny said: I can’t believe it was that long ago! :(
- iloveseverus said: I remember hearing about Matthew Shepard when I was in, like, 3rd or 4th grade for a scholarship thing for someone in my sister’s class. I remember being shocked and disgusted. Some things never change.
- jacobs09 posted this